Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Join the IJA
Community Search
Rideshare / Roomshare
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

6/1/2015 at 11:19:10 PM GMT
Rideshare / Roomshare

Hello and welcome to the 2015 IJA Festival Rideshare / Roomshare forum topic!

Please post here if you want to share a ride to or from Québec City, or would like to share a room at the festival.

We'll see you in Québec City!

Last edited Monday, June 1, 2015
6/12/2015 at 2:50:12 AM GMT
I'm flying in late Monday afternoon. No place to stay yet.
-Dizz

6/12/2015 at 11:22:21 AM GMT
I'll be driving from PEI early Tuesday morning and returning sometime on Sunday. Contact me if you want to share a ride. We could meet along the way in NB or the NS border.

6/13/2015 at 1:06:54 PM GMT
Hi there.
I live in Providence, RI, and I'm looking for someone with an extra seat driving up to the fest. I'd be willing to train over to CT or MA if need be to get said ride.

Please contact me if you have an extra seat in your car. Thank you.

- adam.vanhouten@gmail.com

6/13/2015 at 8:13:30 PM GMT
I'm looking for a rideshare from central New York (I'm in Ithaca, but could get anywhere reasonably nearby). Would contribute to gas/tolls/driving. -Eva

6/23/2015 at 5:38:58 PM GMT
RIDESHARE OFFER - Winnipeg - Minneapolis - Quebec City
RIDESHARE OFFER - Winnipeg - Minneapolis - Quebec City

Hey there Folks, Interested in a ride share to the IJA Fest?

My friend, Brett Hogan, and I from the Central Canadian Circus Arts Club of Winnipeg Manitoba are heading to the IJA in Quebec City via my Circus Grand Caravan.

We're passing through Duluth and making the drive a two day deal with a night over in Sault Ste. Marie (US or Canada side). A short and cheap bus trip from Minneapolis can put you in our path for a pickup.

Departure plan is Saturday July 18th with an arrival on the opening Monday followed by a return on July 26th (Time TBD) and back to the Duluth/Minneapolis area by Tuesday the 28th.

We will have space for two others plus any gear you'd like to bring (Giraffes, tents, fire stuff, etc).

Judging from distances, tank fillups, etc (I've run this roadtrip once before) we're looking at about $600 total including return to be split amongst however many people are involved. Probably less based on gas costs (US prices are MUCH better than Canadian). I play my costs conservatively though.

2 People = $300 Each (Brett and I)
3 People = $200 Each
4 People (Max) = $150 Each

The van is sturdy, reliable, and comfy and should get us there and back without issue (top priority for me as I have gigs the the next week)

If you're interested and have any questions, feel free to contact me at isaacgirardin@hotmail.com or call me at 1-204-720-80801-204-720-8080
Thanks!

-Isaac Girardin

Last edited Tuesday, June 23, 2015
7/1/2015 at 2:42:57 PM GMT
My flight arrives the evening of the 19th. I am looking to share a hotel room for the night of the 19th only. I will be indoor camping the remainder of the festival.

Cheryl Sayers
sportjugglingcompany@yahoo.com

7/15/2015 at 2:12:43 AM GMT
Hi, i'm looking for a place to stay for the festival. I have a small tent and bed. I'm respectful and appreciative. Thank you for any leads Best Tovel

7/17/2015 at 10:22:24 PM GMT
Share Taxi From Airport on Monday

I'm hoping to share a taxi from the airport to dowtown Qubec City's Cégep Limoilou (The juggling venue).  My flight arrives around noon on Monday, if your flight arrives close to mine please contact me.

Henry Benton

hbenton@suddenlink.net

more Latest News
more Calendar

The upcoming calendar is currently empty.

Click here to view past events and photos »

Online Surveys
Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal